Thursday, July 21, 2011

Welcome!

Hey all! First off a bit of an introduction: My name is "Logan Wayne." It's obviously not my real name because I'm hesitant to give that out on the internet. I'm a huge fan of comics and movies so this blog is dedicated to my love of comics. With San Diego Comic-Con currently running, the DCnU upcoming, and the Avengers movie just over the horizon, I feel now is a great time to jump into the comics blogging game.  But this blog is about more than just me, it's about the interaction. One of the reasons why comics have survived as long as they have is because of the community that has sprung up around the stories of these amazing characters, whether they're superheros, cowboys, zombies, or just ordinary people. So with that said, welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment